28 Sep URBAN CAMPUS, APPOINTS ANA MARTINEZ DE LIZARRONDO, AS HEAD OF OPERATIONS – IBERIA
- Urban Campus is glad to announce the appointment of Ana Martinez de Lizarrondo as Head of Operations for Iberia.
- Urban Campus already manages 3 residences in the center of Madrid and is now gearing up for the rapid growth of the BTR (built-to-rent) sector in Spain and Portugal.
- Urban Campus intends to manage more than 2,500 residential units in the region by 2023 on behalf of leading institutional investors with its unique coliving format – which mostly addresses singles and couples without children -, and a more traditional “multi-family” format.
Urban Campus already manages 3 residences in Madrid’s city center and is now gearing up for the rapid growth of the BTR (built-to-rent) sector in Spain and Portugal.
After proving the success of handling the operation of more than 6000sqm distributed around Madrid, our former Operations Manager Ana Martinez de Lizarrondo, has been appointed “Head of Operations – Iberia”, to focus on scaling up the proven model and guide our operations team in the upcoming new openings of Urban Campus.
“I’m very excited about what is coming next at Urban Campus, and to have the opportunity to lead the Spain and Portugal team through our new openings. We have learned a lot in the past 4 years as the first coliving operator in Spain, and it is time to scale up and keep transforming the residential market. I am honored to be part of this successful and experienced team!” says Ana.
Urban Campus intends to manage more than 2,500 residential units in the region by 2023 on behalf of leading institutional investors with its unique coliving format – which mostly addresses singles and couples without children -, and a more traditional “multi-family” format.
Urban Campus residences, whose surface varies between 4,000m² and 8,000 m², are designed based on the findings gathered through economic and sociological studies and observations.
The Urban Campus model is based on new residential needs clearly identified in urban areas:
- A true community identity within the residence, that makes residents feel at home and make connections
- Plug & Play and accessible space design
- Technology that supports our operation needs
The great success of Urban Campus residences in Madrid, with 95% of residents recommending the concept to their friends and 35% extending their stay, is proof about Urban Campus having all the assets in hand to consolidate its presence in the residential real estate segment.
John van Oost, Urban Campus’ CEO said “Ana is a co-founder of Urban Campus and a true entrepreneur. She was instrumental in building an impressive team in Madrid and to deliver strong operational and financial performance for the residences we developed and are managing. She is the right person to lead our ambitious growth in the Iberian region”.